Scope of services
Within infrastructure management we also offer also infrastructure monitoring and the Service Desk, for the, comprehensive management of all IT problems reported by the users.
- Operating systems
How does it work?
Infrastructure management is provided as a part of IT Outsourcing.
Regardless of the level of support that our Clients expect, the first step is conduct an initial IT audit. This is how we get to know which elements of the IT infrastructure need improvement, which require immediate intervention and which are working just fine and do not pose any problems.
Our specialists support Clients both remotely and onsite. The onsite support might be full range, where we delegate Cyclad specialists to work in the Client’s premises. We can also arrange regular office working hours, support the Client only when it is needed or manage the infrastructure remotely, using Cyclad’s IT infrastructure. Our services and the exact way we provide support is always adjusted to meet the Client’s expectations.
- Professional infrastructure management means limiting the risks and expenses in the IT area
- Instead of maintaining their IT infrastructure the Client, can focus on their key business areas
Why choose Cyclad?
- 24/7/365 support based on a Service Level Agreement and quality assessment
- Proven and diverse qualifications of our administrators
- Support provided remotely or onsite
- Management of the whole infrastructure or only a few key IT areas
- Initial and periodic audits of the Client’s IT infrastructure
- No additional costs and clear terms of payment guaranteed